Nearly ten years ago, Ooyala emerged as a top innovator in delivering integrated video streaming and analytics.
Now, we power every part of the digital video lifecycle from concept to monetization.
Ooyala’s new white paper, 25 Stories of Video Success, looks at how only Ooyala has addressed today’s complex video market through our comprehensive set of data-driven video solutions -- told through the stories of those who know us best: our customers across the globe.
For broadcasters, operators, studios, media companies and brands, it has never been more critical to get video right. Video production has skyrocketed; automated, data-driven and digital video advertising continues to pull more revenue away from traditional TV; live OTT is now a key differentiator around the world; and mobile viewing is unstoppable. Our most recent Global Video Index report showed that mobile video now makes up 48% of all video views, up 14% from a year ago and up 129% from 2014.
Content companies who are looking to create great content faster, deliver personalized, live and VOD experiences, understand their audiences, and harness their content to maximize revenues across all screens, turn to Ooyala every day.
Our solutions cover every aspect of video:
- Ooyala Flex media logistics
- Ooyala video platform publishing
- Ooyala Live publishing
- Ooyala IQ analytics
- Ooyala Discovery content recommendations
- Ooyala Pulse ad decisioning, forecasting and programmatic trading
- Ooyala Unlock ad re-insertion (anti-ad blocking)
Only Ooyala has helped:
- A major U.S. publisher increase video plays by more than 400% YOY
- An Australian sports league triple their viewer base in just one season
- A French TV broadcaster achieve 50% year-over-year ad inventory growth
- One live gaming event reach 15 million viewers with zero downtime
With almost 10 years of content and consumer viewing behavior and preference data to draw from, we make it simple to build engaging, profitable experiences that deliver the right content to the right user at the right time.
This promises to be the winning formula for the future of video, and only Ooyala is leading the way.
For more insights and stories of success, download the wp here.