The video revolution is here
Wednesday, April 18, 2018
The new era of video production and delivery is upon us.
As billions of dollars are being invested in original content creation and licensing to satisfy audiences and gain market success, it’s clear how high the stakes are rising to get content—and get it right.
The fact remains, however, that most content providers don’t have multi-billion dollar budgets to produce or acquire the level of content needed now to attract and keep audiences. They need to be more strategic with their content and what they do with it to make the most of their video investments and stay in the game.
Ooyala’s new white paper, The Video Revolution is Here, examines the industry landscape changes that have spurred two critical trends allowing content providers of all sizes to compete:
- Horizontal platforms, which help companies integrate the data that exists throughout their content supply chain to create better, more targeted content.
- Data-driven automated workflows, which help companies get more content to market faster and more cost-effectively.
Data-driven platforms and workflows enable content providers everywhere to achieve scale and efficiencies cost-effectively, and level the content playing field against larger companies. They can run their media operations strategically, drive their digital transformation, and remain in the game. In this dynamic content environment, these capabilities are vital to survival.
The Ooyala Flex Media Platform is a revolutionary data-driven solution that:
- Orchestrates and automates the content supply chain from end-to-end
- Makes legacy systems work together
- Curates and archives content for instant discovery
- Distributes and publishes anywhere, anytime, anyhow
- Provides a complete understanding of what is happening at every point
The Ooyala Flex Media Platform puts content providers in the best position to win in the video revolution.
For more insights, download the white paper here and then join us in the revolution.