Webinar: benefits of utilizing a cloud-based solution for live OTT
Wednesday, November 8, 2017
You’ve heard it, and it’s true: VOD alone isn’t enough any more.
Today’s viewers want access to high-quality live content wherever they are. For creators and broadcasters, that means a whole new approach to OTT via a holistic end-to-end experience.
Join industry experts from Ooyala, Akamai and IHS Markit on November 9 for a webinar on how cloud-based live OTT solutions are answering this call. We’ll talk about:
• Key trends driving the new world of live consumption
• The role of speed and reliability in creating holistic live TV experiences
• Monitoring and analytics that ensure top quality
• How the cloud helps you engage (and earn) more with live-to-VOD
If you’re a broadcaster, content producer, pay-TV or media company of any kind, you’ll find this discussion valuable.
Join us: sign up for the webinar now.
Date: Thursday, November 9, 2017
Time: 8:00 am PT / 11:00 am ET / 16:00 UTC
Duration: 45 min + Q&A
• Przemek Bozek, Principal Analyst, Consumer Electronics, Broadband & Video Technology, IHS Markit
• Ashique Anwar, Product Director, Online Video Platform, Ooyala
• Alex Balford, Senior Product Marketing Manager, Akamai
• Allen Tatara, Sr. Manager, Webinar Events, IHS Markit (Moderator)